Saturday, September 16, 2017
Care Net Pregnancy Resource Centers: 8691 Stonewall Rd, Suite B, Manassas, VA
Call 703-330-4572 or email email@example.com to reserve your spot.
Opportunity for a center tour! A light lunch will be provided.
Download the flyer to help us promote this event.
Where can you fit in?
- Client Advocates (Men and Women)* - provide support to clients seeking abortion
- Medical Volunteers* - provide support to our medical staff
- Abortion Recovery Facilitators* - lead an abortion recovery Bible studies
- Men's Ministry Volunteers* - meet with male clients and teach classes
- Church Ambassadors - connect your church to our ministry
- Walk for Life Ambassadors and Walkers - represent your church at our annual Walk for Life
- Baby Bottle Coordinators – set up a baby bottle campaign at your church
- Fundraising Banquet Table Hosts - invite friends to fill a table of 10
- Administrative Assistance - help with mailings and other special projects as needed
- And more!
*If you are interested in volunteering and the role has an asteric (*), please read over our Core Documents: Statement of Faith and Statement of Principles. If you agree with these Core Documents, please download the volunteer application and either:
- Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to Care Net PRCs, PO Box 2040, Manassas, VA 20108
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms.
- 1 Peter 4:10
- 1 Peter 4:10