We could not do what we do without our amazing volunteers! Come explore ways to get involved with the ministry.
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Location: 8691 Stonewall Rd, Suite B,
Manassas, VA 20110
Call 703-635-3826 for details. RSVP by February 13, 2018.
Where can you fit in?
- Client Advocates (Men and Women)* - provide support to clients seeking abortion
- Medical Volunteers* - provide support to our medical staff
- Abortion Recovery Facilitators* - lead an abortion recovery Bible studies
- Men's Ministry Volunteers* - meet with male clients and teach classes
- Church Ambassadors - connect your church to our ministry
- Walk for Life Ambassadors and Walkers - represent your church at our annual Walk for Life
- Baby Bottle Coordinators – set up a baby bottle campaign at your church
- Fundraising Banquet Table Hosts - invite friends to fill a table of 10
- Administrative Assistance - help with mailings and other special projects as needed
- And more!
*If you are interested in volunteering and the role has an asteric (*), please read over our Core Documents: Statement of Faith and Statement of Principles. If you agree with these Core Documents, please download the volunteer application and either:
- Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to Care Net PRCs, PO Box 2040, Manassas, VA 20108
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms.
- 1 Peter 4:10
- 1 Peter 4:10