We are beyond thrilled about our grand opening April 16! If you were unable to attended, watch the video below!
Care Net Pregnancy Resource Centers is thrilled to announce the Woodbridge Grand Opening Celebration! The afternoon will consist of ongoing tours of the new center, light refreshments, and a few words from our featured speakers beginning at 3:00pm...
- U.S. Congressman Rob Wittman
- Laura Glessner, Care Net PRCs Founder
- Pastor Brad Kirby, First Baptist Church of Woodbridge
- Dr. Harry C. Beaver, Medical Director, First Care Women’s Health
- Becky Sheetz, CEO, Care Net Pregnancy Resource Centers/First Care Women’s Health
Care Net Pregnancy Resource Centers is now First Care Women's Health
For nearly 30 years, Care Net PRCs has served greater Prince William County. We are excited to announce that we will now be called First Care Women’s Health to our clients. First Care Women’s Health provides free medical services to women facing unplanned pregnancies. Some of these services include:
Our mission and vision remain the same! We remain Care Net PRCs to our supporters like you!
Here's What Our Patients Are Saying...